This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Children race against the clock to master 6 fundamental math skills
- Features timed skill-building games and a built-in calculator--so kids can learn on the go!
- Develops skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and decimals
- Handheld game console measures 5 1/4" x 5 3/4"; uses 3 “AAA” batteries (not included)
- For ages 6-11 years
Kids race against the clock to solve math problems…and have a blast as they play their way through 8 challenging levels! Our handheld game console features timed math drills that gradually progress in difficulty…giving kids tons of practice with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and decimals. Plus, it features motivating lights & sound effects for positive reinforcement and an easy-to-read LCD screen…there’s even a handy calculator function! Console measures 5 1/4" x 5 3/4". Requires 3 “AAA” batteries (not included).
Develops skills in operations & algebraic thinking, number & operations in base ten, fractions, measurement & data, and geometry.
Lakeshore Math Brain Electronic Games B06ZXYB8JH TDANuhcg