This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Alpaca Wool
- Made in Peru
- Inner: 100% all natural alpaca wool; Outer: 100% cotton
- Manufactured and imported from Peru
- Alpaca wool is a soft, durable, luxurious and silky natural fiber - the hollow core of each follicle helps regulate body temperature to reduce night sweats.
- Similar to sheep's wool, in comparison, alpaca wool is lighter, warmer and more durable.
- Alpaca fiber is lanolin free and clinically tested hypoallergenic so you can sleep better by reducing nasal congestion
Naturally grazing in the ranges of the Andes Mountains in Peru, at altitudes 3000m or higher above sea level, the Peruvian alpaca is bred specifically for its lustrous and silky natural fibers and is globally recognized as the premier source of alpaca.
•100% Hypoallergenic. High quality Peruvian alpaca wool bears no lanolin which makes it hypoallergenic. No pesticides, chemicals, dyes, or bleaches are used, and the naturally dry and clean fill prevents dust mites and other allergens from settling in.
•100% Alpaca Wool. Filled with 400 grams/squaremeter of 100% Peruvian alpaca wool with no secondary materials or sheep’s wool as found in some other comforters. Only clean tops, carded and clean combed fiber are used to ensure excellence in quality.
•Optimal Temperature Regulation. Alpaca fiber thermal nature is due to its hollow core within each follicle, providing greater regulation to your body temperature. As warm as a down comforter but less fill needed to keep you warm. Suitable year rounds to keep you sleeping at just the right temperature for maximum sleeping comfort.
•A Better Wool. Warmer, stronger, lighter, more durable, and cleaner than sheep's wool. Alpaca wool is naturally breathable and will absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable while you sleep.
•Fire resistant. Alpaca fiber is flame-resistant and meets the US Consumer Product Safety Commission’s standards.
•100% Organic Cotton Cover. Extra soft, beautifully smooth and crisp 400 thread count cotton covers.
•The Perfect Down Alternative. As warm and comfortable as a down duvet, and less fill to keep you warm, the alpaca wool’s excellent thermal regulation keeps you warm but not sweaty throughout the night. Put an end to night sweats and freezing mornings.
Down Alternative Duvet Comforter 100% Peruvian Alpaca Wool Fill All Season Hypoallergenic Thermal Control All natural sustainable Full/Queen B01N66ZAYI 4B28Hpm7