This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It is a soft lightweight and breathable quilt / bed spread / throw, made of two layers of natural cotton voile fabric sheets hand stitched together with a unique running hand stitch called Kantha, which is done using a colored cotton thread. The stitching spreads across the layers of fabric in various patterns to hold the cotton sheets together, giving a wavy look to the quilt. This quilt does not have cotton filling inside.
- Vibrant colored designs are hand-block printed on the fabric by using various colors made from vegetable based organic dyes.
- Handmade in India
- Size: King - 104'' X 88''; Twin - 90'' X 60''; Small - 60" X 45"
- Care instructions: Dry-Clean only.
Kantha is a unique style of a running hand stitch. It is done by using a colored cotton thread as a running stitch sewn in patterns across two or more layers of natural cotton voile fabric sheets. The cotton thread used to stitch the soft cotton sheets together results in a slightly wrinkled wavy look on the soft layers of cotton sheets. This Kantha stitched fabric is used in making quilts, bed covers, table tops, pillow covers, etc. Kantha quilts are not filled with cotton batting, and thus are lighter than the cotton filled quilts. These colorful quilts with additional patchwork as motifs have a soft and light feel and can be used in many ways besides adding beauty to the interior décor of your home.
Eminent Craft Bed Spread Amarosi Handmade Cotton 104 X 90 B019PH5HWO HmOse6p1